Why join the Plant Based Foods Association?
- Invest in expanding markets and creating fair competition (View Strategic Plan)
- Enjoy numerous members-only discounts (View current list)
- Participate in members-only webinars and other educational opportunities
- Access to our media contacts and public relations strategies
- Obtain legal guidance and other resources to grow your business
- Gain access to mentorship, become a mentor, and network with other members
- Increase visibility for your brand and mission
- Join your colleagues in an exciting movement
Who can join?
Full voting members can be any business that either makes or sells plant-based foods. Non-voting affiliate members either work in the industry or just want to support us. Affiliates are in our member directory, receive regular updates, and help us grow the plant-based foods industry. Affiliates can be either organizations or individuals. Note if you are a food company than you can only be full member.
How much does it cost?
See Our Full Membership Dues (PDF)
Affiliate member dues are $200.
What are the association’s rules and values?
Read Our Bylaws (PDF)
Read Our Values (PDF)
Read Our Membership Policy (PDF)
Ready to Join?
Questions about membership?
Contact Executive Director Michele Simon at Michele@PlantBasedFoods.org.