In that short time, we have accomplished a lot, including:
- Growing to more than 100 members, including Campbell Soup Company and leading almondmilk maker Blue Diamond Growers
- Policy leadership on the 2018 farm bill; see the letter we sent to leadership and members of the House and Senate Agriculture Committees
- Adding a new board member, an advisory team and 3 new full-time staff
- Releasing first-of-its kind data with Nielsen on industry growth
- Our brand-new resource: A Guide to Plant-based Alternatives, for everything you need to know about seitan, jackfruit, and other delicious meat and dairy alternatives.
We are also humbled to have recently received the Efforts on Behalf of Industry Award from the Nutrition Business Journal, a New Hope publication.
For more great accomplishments see our spiffy Year 2 in Review report.
Where you can find us at Expo West!
We will be right next to Daiya Foods, booth #1105. Please stop by, especially for our Happy Hour, Friday, 4:30 – 6:00pm. And on Saturday at 10am, see our Executive Director Michele Simon as a panelist on Farm Bill 2018: What You Need to Know.
We are so excited to see everyone and celebrate the outstanding work of our members, staff, and other supporters. And trying all the delicious plant-based samples!
For Media and more information contact: Janli@plantbasedfoods.org / (415) 704-8799.