During this unprecedented global economic and health crisis, PBFA remains committed to ensuring that our members can meet challenges facing them, with our entire staff working remotely focused on supporting you. Below are some resources to help you stay informed. We will keep updating this post in the coming days and weeks, so please be sure to check back.
We have started a members-only email list-serve. Have a suggested resource you want to see here? Please contact Kate@plantbasedfoods.org for both.
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce (see “Food and Agriculture”)
- Department of Labor OSHA Guidance for U.S. workers and employees
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Temporary Policy Regarding Preventive Controls and FSVP
- Food Supplier Verification Onsite Audit Requirements During the COVID-10 Public Health Emergency
- California Department of Food and Agriculture COVID-19 Resources for Food and Agriculture
- FDA Temporary Policy Regarding Nutrition Labeling of Certain Packaged Food
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Borrower Application Form
- PPP Interim Final Rules from the SBA on the Paycheck Protection Act
- PPP Overview from SBA
- PPP Borrower Fact Sheet from SBA
- PPP Lender Fact Sheet from SBA
- CRS Report on COVID Stimulus Assistance
- CRS Report on SBA 7a Loan Program
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Emergency Advance
- SBA Express Bridge Loan
- SBA Debt Relief
- Federal Small Business Loans
- California Small Business Finance Center
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Resources for Businesses
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
U.S. Department of Labor guidance on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Please continue to check in regularly for updates to this page. Thank you!