We are seeking a talented, outgoing, experienced self-starter who can build on our early momentum and support our growing community of passionate business leaders. You are responsible for recruiting and retaining members as well as educating and motivating members to contribute to PBFA’s organizational mission and goals. You will also help organize member-related events, recruit sponsors, and implement strategic direction for the organization’s growth. You will interact with our growing community of mission-based leaders and help them succeed. You will report report directly to the executive director and get to learn a lot.
- Develop and implement membership recruitment and retention plans
- Develop sponsorship opportunities and recruit donors
- Plan and execute member recruitment and engagement events
- Develop and implement strategies for current member engagement
- Conduct outreach and recruitment at 2-4 trade shows annually
- Maintain membership information using MemberClicks
- Conduct regular communication with members and prospects
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the executive director
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a membership association or in sales
- Excellent oral and written communications and people skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and flexibility to shift with changing priorities
- Experience in the food industry a plus.
This is a full-time position. Must have ability to work remotely. Some travel required. Salary is in mid-50s, with healthcare plus generous PTO. Applicants from underrepresented populations strongly encouraged to apply.
Ready to help us @GrowPlantBased? To apply, please send your resume and brief cover letter (one-page max) with “Member Relations” in the subject line, to Michele Simon at Michele@plantbasedfoods.org. No-calls. Open until filled.