Do you want to be part of an exciting organization dedicated to inclusive advocacy and support of the plant-based foods industry? The Plant Based Foods Association represents over 160 company members including many of the nation’s leading brands. Our mission is to build a solid foundation for the plant-based foods industry to succeed and thrive.
We are seeking a data analyst who is able to produce in-depth reports that will guide the plant-based foods industry’s strategy. You will support and expand the efforts of PBFA’s retail and food service work by creating and providing valuable insights about the plant-based foods industry.
PBFA actively seeks diverse candidates. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion where all team members feel valued and can contribute their diverse experiences and perspectives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, PBFA does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
- Collect, monitor and study grocery retail data to interpret total store and plant-based food sales performance
- Organize the data and insights into a logical and impactful flow to educate key decision-makers in the grocery and food service industries
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data
- Assist in presentation of data results to grocery retailers, food service directors, food companies, and others
- Assist in shaping research projects by utilizing insights and analysis
- Work with team members to create data collection guidelines for optimal accuracy and efficiency
Education, Experience, and Skills
- 4+ years in an analyst role with data mining experience
- Significant experience with food industry data
- High-level math skills and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills with ability to translate mathematical information into concise reports and plain English
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team to meet goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
This is a full-time position. Must be able and willing to work remotely. Salary is dependent on experience, with healthcare, retirement, plus generous PTO. For more info about PBFA, visit plantbasedfoods.org.
Ready to help us @growplantbased? To apply, please send your resume and brief cover letter (one-page max) with “Data Analyst” in the subject line, to email@example.com. No-calls please. Open until filled.