PBFA affiliate members either work in the plant-based foods industry or simply want to support our mission. All affiliates receive updates, are displayed on our website, and help us grow the plant-based foods industry.
There are two types of affiliate membership:
Organizational Affiliate – apply as an organizational affiliate if you represent a company that provides a service. This category includes brokers, consultants, incubator kitchens, marketing/design services, and nonprofits. Note that if you represent a food company, you must apply as a full member as this level allows you to vote and more fully participate in membership.
Individual Affiliate – apply as an individual if you are not associated with a company and want to support our association.
- Enjoy monthly newsletter updates
- Your company logo on our Affiliate Member Directory (individual Affiliate Members names displayed)
- Display our PBFA Proud Member Badge on your social media and website (for Affiliate Company members)
- Access members-only content on our website, including videos and industry reports
- Attend member only networking and educational events
- Take advantage of sponsorship opportunities for our events
Organizational affiliate membership dues are $750 per year.
Individual affiliate membership dues are $250 per year.
Questions About Membership
Contact Membership Director Sara O’Leary at Sara@PlantBasedFoods.org.
The Plant Based Foods Association consists of members and supporters with the shared goal of ensuring the plant-based foods industry can succeed and thrive.
San Francisco, May 26, 2020 – New data released today by the Plant Based Foods Association (PBFA) and SPINS®, the leading provider of...