PBFA company membership is available to any business that either manufactures or sells one or more 100% plant-based food. This includes packaged goods companies, distributors, ingredient suppliers, and restaurants.
- Grow your business’ reputation and enhance your brand. Our robust membership directory proudly displays your logo, links to your website, and is searchable by food type and location.
- Gain a voice on Capitol Hill. PBFA is an unwavering voice that speaks for an industry that is on the rise and challenging convention. We provide a focused position on issues affecting our industry and seek to create a fair and modern regulatory environment.
- Participate in promotions with retailers and food service directors. We partner with major retailers such as Lucky and Kroger, and promote our members in food service.
- Obtain the Certified Plant Based Seal with no licensing fee. Once your application is approved by NSF International, the licensing fee for PBFA members is waived for the Certified Plant Based logo.
- Serve on committee, or create a new committee regarding a plant-based issue you’re passionate about.
Questions About Membership
Contact Membership Director Sara O’Leary at Sara@PlantBasedFoods.org.
The Plant Based Foods Association consists of members and supporters with the shared goal of ensuring the plant-based foods industry can succeed and thrive.
The Plant Based Foods Association has been an invaluable resource for us as a young and fast-growing business. We look forward to building lasting relationships with PBFA and its members.