PBFA company membership is available to any business that either manufactures or sells one or more 100% plant-based foods. This includes packaged goods companies, distributors, ingredient suppliers, and restaurants.
Top Ten Reasons to Join
- Increase sales and connections through our promotions with retailers and food service directors. We partner with major retailers such as Lucky and Kroger, and promote our members in food service
- Access retail sales data, industry research and trend reports. We are constantly conducting research to show the growth of this industry so members can use this data in presentations and meetings.
- Gain a voice on Capitol Hill. PBFA is an unwavering voice that speaks for an industry that is on the rise and challenging convention. We provide a focused position on issues affecting our industry and seek to create a fair and modern regulatory environment.
- Grow your business’s reputation and enhance your brand. Our robust membership directory proudly displays your logo, links to your website, and is searchable by food type and location.
- Promote your partnership with PBFA. Proudly display our Proud PBFA badge on your website and social media pages. Eligible categories can also obtain our Certified Plant Based Seal for use on packaging with no licensing fee. Once your application is approved by NSF International, the licensing fee for PBFA members is waived for the Certified Plant Based Seal.
- Gain exposure in the press. Our communications team constantly identifies and pitches media opportunities for our members.
- Serve on a committee, or create a new committee regarding a plant-based issue you’re passionate about.
- Attend member only networking and educational events. Make sure to stay connected to our industry and attend our events that bring investors and members together. Full members can also participate in our virtual Member Support calls.
- Drive the industry forward- Learn from each other and be a part of this movement with a community of 300 members and growing.
- Exhibit in Plant Based World Expo – Members receive a discount to exhibit and receive an enhanced directory listing.
Questions About Membership
Contact our Business Development Manager Maddie Segal at Maddie@PlantBasedFoods.org.
The Plant Based Foods Association consists of members and supporters with the shared goal of ensuring the plant-based foods industry can succeed and thrive.
The Plant Based Foods Association has been an invaluable resource for us as a young and fast-growing business. We look forward to building lasting relationships with PBFA and its members.