Do you have a passion for healthy and sustainable eating? Love working for a start-up organization? The Plant Based Foods Association needs your talent to help us grow our young trade group. Launched in March 2016 (covered by The New York Times), we already have 65 company members including many of the nation’s leading brands. Our mission is to ensure a fair and competitive marketplace for businesses selling plant-based foods intended to replace animal products. (Check out our website.)
We are seeking a talented self-starter who can build on our early momentum and support our growing community of passionate business leaders. You can help us by:
- Supporting our important programs in retailer outreach and policy change
- Maintaining our database of members, donors, and other supporters (experience with the software MemberClicks a huge plus)
- Researching and contacting reporters, bloggers and other influencers to spread our message (experience with Meltwater also a plus)
- Assisting with donor development and other fundraising tasks
- Posting to our social media to support our members and share our successes
- Assisting our Executive Director Michele Simon with fun and creative tasks
Position is half-time employee to start. Must reside in San Francisco Bay Area and be able to work remotely. Starting salary: $22,000 for 20 hours per week. Women and applicants from underrepresented populations strongly encouraged to apply.
Ready to help us @GrowPlantBased? To apply, please send resume and brief cover letter to Noelle Callahan at Noelle@plantbasedfoods.org. Open until filled.