Do you want to be part of an exciting organization dedicated to inclusive advocacy and support of the plant-based foods industry? The Plant Based Foods Association represents over 160 company members including many of the nation’s leading brands. Our mission is to build a solid foundation for the plant-based foods industry to succeed and thrive.
We are seeking a retail partnerships manager to assist in the development of trusted relationships with key retailers on behalf of the growing plant-based foods industry with the goal to expand grocery retail shelf space for plant-based foods.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of the food industry, the ability to collaborate with grocery retailers as well as plant-based foods companies to reach our goals.
PBFA actively seeks diverse candidates. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion where all team members can feel valued and can contribute their diverse experiences and perspectives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, PBFA does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
- Communicate with potential retail partners to understand their goals and strategy to determine the best ways to assist retailers sell more plant-based foods
- Create educational materials to increase awareness and demand for plant-based foods
- Identify and create shopper marketing events that include sampling and education
- Assist in shaping research projects by utilizing plant-based insights and knowledge
- Develop effective messaging to shoppers and assess the best communication tools
- Work with other staff on coordinating data analysis
- Support the retail partnerships director as needed
Experience and Skills
- 4+ years in a sales and/or marketing role with retail experience
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team to meet goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional relationship-building skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
This is a full-time position. Must be able and willing to work remotely. Some travel required (approx. 25% and may be extensive at times depending on activity). Salary is DOE, with healthcare, retirement, plus generous PTO. Diverse applicants strongly encouraged to apply. For more info about PBFA, visit plantbasedfoods.org.
Ready to help us @growplantbased? To apply, please send your resume and brief cover letter (one-page max) with “Retail Partnerships Manager” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No-calls please. Open until filled.